Wednesday, August 22, 2012

My Poor Neglected Blog

Those who know me are not surprised that when visiting my blog, the updates are far and few between. My biggest reasoning for this is that I really don't think I have anything interesting to say. I read plenty of blogs and the writer's are always so insightful, helpful and just plain ol' funny. I'm in awe at how they can update their blogs multiple times a week and I never get tired of reading them.

I was a bit embarrassed when a fellow writer mentioned she had visited my blog. Especially when I realized I hadn't updated it in almost a year.

So this is my putting it out there in the universe for everyone to know. I will no longer neglect my blog. I have no idea what I'm going to write about. I'll have to figure that out as I go along. But I will.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment